Bakti Desa

On 4th to 6th January 2019, my school held a Bakti Desa in Cibeureum village. During Bakti Desa, we live in villager's homes. We're very well welcomed by them, they are very friendly, we talk a lot and they talk about their family and their experiences.
They are very good at cooking. Every day they give us very good food and we are not allowed to help, even if it only helps clean it because they are very kind.
We also mingle with other villagers. We play volleyball together and we take part in doing gymnastics with them. They are very good at playing volleyball, maybe because they often practice and in my opinion they have the potential to become athletes. The childs who were there were also very friendly, they joined us who were taking turns playing volleyball and invited us to chat. One of them gave me her candy and it was very adorable.
In spare time, me and my classmates walked through the rice fields and gardens. The scenery is very beautiful, the air is very cool, and very different from in the city. We also came to the river there, but the water wasn't clear at all. Even though the road is quite difficult to pass, but it is a very exciting experience.
A few days in there made me feel very happy, and felt like it was a vacation. Because the place is cool, comfortable, and the villagers are very friendly makes me want to be there longer.



Komentar