My Last Holiday

     On 22th December 2017 I went to Central Java for holiday, I went there by train. First, I went to Kutoarjo to attend family events. There we gathered, chatted, and took pictures. We also held a quiz that will be rewarded. After the family events is over, me, my mom, my dad and my sister back to where we are staying because at night we will go to Dieng.
     About 12 o'clock, me and my family also some aunt, uncle, and my sisters went to Dieng using travel and we arrived at 3 o'clock. When we got there, the temperature was very cold, so we bought gloves and scarves to keep us from getting cold. After that, we went upstairs to see the sunrise. After we see the sunrise we went to some places such as Arjuna Temple and Telaga Warna. Then we go to the restaurant for have a lunch.
     After we have a lunch, about 2 o'clock we go to Yogyakarta to continue our vacation. The trip should only take about 4 hours. But because the streets are very jammed, so we just arrived in Yogyakarta at about 9 pm and headed straight for the hotel to rest
   

Komentar