My Dream

Heey! Let me introduce myself. My name is Fathimah Athiya Rahmah just call me Fathimah or Fathim or Timeh or whatever u want. I am a female.  I was born in Bandung on 9th April 2002. I live in Bandung. There are 5 person in my family. My mom, my dad, my sister,me,and my grandma. I live with my grandma since 2009 because my grandpa was gone. My hobby is reading novels but I like to read my sister’s novels because her novels is fun. And I like to watch movies with my sister. Sometimes I like to watch korean drama because my sister like to watch it so I am interested. Especially if the actor in korean drama are Lee Min Ho or Ji Chang Wook and Choi Siwon! I will be very interested because they are very handsome.
Now i'm an eleventh grade student in SMAN 3 Bandung. I want to continue my studies at psychology UI. I don't know why I want to get into psychology but I'm interested in that. Maybe because I want to be useful to many people and in my opinion if I go into psychology I can be useful to many people. I can find out how someone's personality from psychology and maybe I can help if people around me have problems. I want to be a rich woman who can buy anything without thinking about prices and can use money well so that I can be rich forever. 

Komentar