it's me

       Hello! Let me introduce myself. My name is Fathimah Athiya Rahmah just call me Fathimah or Fathim.I am a female.  I was born in Bandung on 9th April 2002. I live in Bandung. There are 5 person in my family. My mom, my dad, my sister,me,and my grandma. I live with my grandma since 2009 because my grandpa was gone.
       My previous school is Asy-Syifa 2 elementary school and junior highschool 14. And now I’m studying on  10th grade of senior highschool 3. Since on elementary school, I don’t like sport because I can’t. But now I’ve learned a little bit because I don’t want my grades bad.
       Oh ya, my hobby is reading novels but I like to read my sister’s novels because her novels is fun. And I like to watch movies with my sister. Sometimes I like to watch korean drama because my sister like to watch it so I am interested. Especially if the actor in korean drama is lee min ho! I will be very interested because he is so handsome.
       From children, I am afraid of any animal like a snake. Because when I was elementary school, when I want to go to the toilet I see a snake. Then, when I was junior highschool a lizard once fell into my head. And many more bad experiences about animal so I don’t like animals.
       I think I have enough to introduce myself. Thank you for reading it. See you!

Komentar